Thursday, March 01, 2012

Hello March

On my quest to blog 2-3 times a month I have not done that well since I did not do it in February and it’s only the 2nd month in. To say we had a lot of stuff go on would be an understatement but lets just say poker and blogging sunk really low on the priority list to the point where it was non existent and not important. I managed 6 sessions in February and turned a very very small profit but I feel like I made some good progress.

March has started ok, I have had some close calls and small profits and I managed to play 3 nights in a row so far even though 1 counted in February.

I will be taking a break for the weekend for our epic home game for zachjackmom's birthday should be a good time. I am hoping to get back into the grind again and settle into some kind of routine. Watching the Sens has gotten pretty much more exciting than I can ever remember so I have been enjoying doing that while grinding.

Coaching is going really well too as I now have 3 active students. I look forward to doing that almost more than playing sometimes because it is fun following progress on different students. I also find I learn a lot when I am breaking down hands and different hands and different situations. One of my students spent last weekend at Macau playing live so he wants to discuss live play which should be fun.

I have also had my favourite video series come out this month which was video of me shipping the bigger 27.50 on New Year’s Day. Part 3 comes out next week and it was a lot of fun to do. I did another video that has not come out yet but it is live video of me playing and giving commentary as I was playing in a tourney I ended up fting. I taped over 2 hours of it and edited it to about an hour but some of it is really really funny and good video too I think.

I will be back again in March hopefully to talk about some sick wins lol.

No comments: