Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Please January 2012 Don't End!!!

January 2012 turned out great for me at the tables. At one point my profit was over 9k for the month but I declined a bit back under 9k slightly after a few bad nights to end the month. January seemed so hot and cold for me. Even though it was such a fantastic month it seemed that all the profit came from a few tourneys however part of the reason I think I have done well is I don’t over analyze, I had a great month enough said why worry about how it ended! I ended up playing 20 of 31 days in January which I am very pleased with. 20 days is usually my target and if I can somehow keep that up for the year it should be a great year!


I am looking forward to February as I have picked up a few students coaching and I feel like its going really well with them. One of the students shipped one of the first tourneys he played after I met with him. He was all-in 3 times in the first 9 hands so he really took my suggestions about being more aggressive to heart lol. February is also our trip to Vegas which we have postponed a few times, I really can’t wait we went in August and it was a great time. Shipping 12k obviously helps but we were having a great time before that even happened.


Hopefully my 3 part video series on the Bigger 27.50 will also all be released during February. I felt very good about this video series and I finally had 7 hours of footage taped in a tourney I shipped. I feel like I have developed a following on my videos and I think those who see this series will be very happy.

This blog is pretty short and sweet tonight's session was very short and I am off to bed as it is the end of the month which is when it gets super busy in my real job. Can't wait for the weekend!

No comments: