Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2nd Quarter Goals

I was pretty happy with the way the first quarter ended up as I broke the 10k profit mark in the last few days. 2011 was not the greatest year for me but 2012 has seemed to bounce back and if I can possible repeat 10k profit each quarter the year to me would be a huge success. Realistically though I realize a lot of my profit in the first quarter came from one score and I will need to have another big one to get anywhere.

April has started very blah after March ended so well. I know I am pressing too hard and every all-in I lose feels like the end of the world. This is for sure the worst part about grinding MTTs and I keep telling myself I will get through it as I always do. I find the worst mistake I can make during times like this is to not play for long stretches even though the temptation is there to take multiple nights off so far I have resisted the urge and have basically played so far almost every free night I have had this month.

I am looking forward to later in the week when the Sens returns to the playoffs. Even though most people reading my blog on Cardrunners don’t care too much about hockey it’s still a very big deal to me. Before poker my passion was NHL hockey and that passion is basically back. There is really nothing better than cheering your hometown team on during playoff hockey. Even though our team had the worst record of all the playoff teams I still feel pretty confident the Sens will at least make it an exciting. The best part is they were picked to finish last this year so making the playoffs make it a huge bonus. Anyway Go Sens Go!

As work has been insanely busy again as the summer approaches, I am getting more and more excited that our cottage will be ready soon. I am pretty sure I mentioned this place before but we basically rebuilt the place and its going to be awesome. Ange says we can’t call it a cottage anymore because it’s too nice so lake house it is lol. We will open it around May 18 so it’s just over a month away.


I will check back again later in April hopefully to update on my progress for April.

No comments: